Derry House Cemetery
Derry House Cemetery 2 at Heuvelland, West Flanders a short distance from Ypres and part of the Messines Ridge is a small cemetery adjacent to a farm. It was nicknamed Derry House by members of the Royal Irish Rifles who were located there during the conflict. The farm was a ruin that housed a field ambulance unit and dressing station. It was used as a front line cemetery until December 1917 then again in October 1918 by the 2nd London Scottish after the area was retaken from the Germans.
It houses 163 burials and also has the remains of a concrete command bunker built by Royal engineers in July 1917.